TERMS and policies
Shipping for the US will be within 48 hours through USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance included. Please inform us of damaged packages arriving to your. Include Pictures of outside and contents for insurance purposes.
Items lost by the post office are not our responsibility. If the tracking says it was delivered , whether it was delivered incorrectly, will still be considered delivered and not reimbursable.
Ebooks downloaded from the site and signed paperbacks are not returnable.
If you require returning a book, you must do so within 7 days of receiving it and contacting us. Item must be in new, unused condition packaged well and sent with tracking and insurance.
We respect your privacy as we respect our own. We do not share or sell our subscribers list with anyone. Our newsletter is through MailChimp and goes through opt-in procedures to insure you are signing up for something you want.
All books have copyrights and should not be copied, sold, distributed or used for anything but your reading pleasure. Piracy is not a victimless crime anyone who feels it’s okay to take someones work for their own advantage has never had their art, music, or writing abused. I’m a stickler for honoring my fellow artists the acknowledgement they deserve. If you knew how many months of money and man hours a writer puts into writing, editing, copyrighting, publishing and marketing, you’d never think twice about it again.
Last updated: May 28, 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
3rd Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
- You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact me. I love to hear from fans and new readers alike.