St. Patty’s Day Fun – Day 2 with treats, trivia and games
Did you know….
Get your green on! Consider yourself warned: if you don’t wear green on St. Patrick’s Day, people are allowed to pinch you. It was believed that wearing green made you invisible to leprechauns, who would pinch anyone they could see. Revelers began pinching those who didnâ€šÃ„Ã´t wear green as a reminder of that belief.
Drinking Games – Fisty Kisses
Up to five people can play and the rules are real easy. Everyone applies a heavy coat of lipstick (men included) and drinks from a communal pitcher in a clockwise fashion. The last person to get the pitcher pretends to be angry and yells, “Hey! There’s lipstick on my glass! Who did this?!” The first person to laugh gets punched in the mouth. Socko!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 70 squares
These chocolate brownies are topped with a mint fudge and mint cookie crumbles. Grab a glass of milk because these are rich and delicious!
- 1 box brownie mix, for a 9×13 pan
- 1 – 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 – 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- green gel color
- 1 cup chopped chocolate mint cookies
- Bake the brownies according to the directions on the back. Cool completely. Press the brownies down with your hand gently, so they are even all over.
- Stir together the mint extract and sweetened condensed milk.
- In a large sauce pan combine the white chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until melted and creamy.
- Add the marshmallow cream and stir until melted. Use a toothpick to add a little green gel color until it is the desired green color of your choice. Pour on top of the cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle the top with the cookie crumbs. Press into the fudge gently with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before trying to cut into squares. Keep refrigerated. Makes 70 squares.